Who Owns the Fish?
There are five houses in a row and in five different colors.
In each house lives a person from a different country.
Each person drinks a certain drink, plays a certain sport, and keeps a certain pet.
No two people drink the same drink, play the same sport, or keep the same pet.
The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who plays polo rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house plays hockey.
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who plays baseball lives next to the man who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who plays hockey.
- The man who plays billiards drinks beer.
- The German plays soccer.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who plays baseball has a neighbor who drinks water.
So ... who owns the fish?